Our distilling classes are designed to provide a foundation to individuals wanting to learn about distilling and the craft industry. As operators of a “grain-to-the-glass” distillery, we are able to provide the complete experience for prospective distillers.
Now is your chance to learn the art of distilling spirits at our Distilling School! Be sure to wear clothes that can get dirty. You may take notes and pictures. Lunch will be provided.
Production may be specific to whiskey or vodka, but process alterations may be made to simulate the production of desired spirits.
Yes. You can expect to be a part of many aspects of the production of alcohol.
No, but it is helpful for us to know the level of experience you have. With knowledge of your background, we can adjust the itinerary to suit your skills.
Yes, we will go over gauging and government reporting requirements.
Yes, however your needs may vary (depending on your goals).
With grain as our raw material, all levels of production occur within our facility. You are provided a comprehensive view of distilled alcohol production.
- 2 Day Class: $2,000 individual, $1,000 for each additional person in the group
- A $500 deposit per person required at the time of registration to reserve a class date
- Written materials covering class topics
- Lunch from local restaurants
- Limited follow up consulting
What's not included?
- Long term consulting beyond 6 months
- Lodging and travel expenses